Inside or body, plenty of processes are happening and it results in how our body functions. The human body also gets affected by many things. Many factors cause our bodies to react in a particular way. As we grow older, our body will also get more sensitive to cholesterol. It happens when we consume some foods, just like oils produced in a palm oil factory in Medan. However, if you want to live healthily, you need to understand what cholesterol is and how you can improve your health by controlling your cholesterol level at a normal level.
Understanding The Cholesterol Inside Human Body
We will explain what cholesterol is in general in this article. We’ll also give you a complete guide about what you need to consume and what you need to avoid. By understanding the cholesterol number and types, you can live healthily and use the oils from palm oil factory in Medan. Here are the types of cholesterol you need to know:
- Let’s start with LDL (low density-lipoprotein). It is the one that is considered bad for your health. The bad news is how LDL can build up on your artery walls. As it builds upon the artery walls, it can affect how the blood circulation and make it slower. The result is a clogged blood vessel and it causes a high risk of heart disease. Of course, you don’t want that to happen. To keep your health, you need to keep the cholesterol level below 100. If it’s at the level of 130-159, you’re at a borderline of bad cholesterol level.
- The second type of cholesterol is HDL (high-density lipoprotein). It is considered good cholesterol in the human body. It is against heart disease by getting rid of your LDL from the artery walls. To keep your cholesterol level at its normal rate, you should stay at the number of 60 to help it lower your heart disease risk. If you have it at less than 40, you might be at risk of heart disease.
- Triglycerides is the third type of cholesterol you need to be aware of. This chemical form can be found in the body and foods. If your body has excess triglycerides, you might get a higher risk of artery disease. To measure it, you can simply test your plasma. Remember to test your cholesterol after fast food and alcohol in one night. Your triglycerides are considered normal when you have it at less than 150.
Checking your cholesterol regularly is what you need to get when you want to have a health condition. Especially for everyone who’s over 20, you can consider a routine cholesterol test if you want to get healthier and fitter. Check your cholesterol level once in 5 years at its minimum and you can still consume oils from palm oil factory in Medan.
Maintaining A Healthy Lifestyle To Control Your Cholesterol
Living a healthy lifestyle is what you need to keep your body healthy. When it comes to your lifestyle, it takes a very important role to make your body fit every day. In the case of choosing the most suitable diet and lifestyle you can follow some of these important things:
- You can reduce the cheese and dairy intake. It will be a very important thing if you choose to consume less cheese as it is high in cholesterol. You can still eat them at a minimum level, but make sure you can get the best menu and not consume them excessively.
- Limit the consumption of eggs in your daily menu. Eggs, especially the whole eggs, are high in cholesterol. As it is one of the most nutritious foods you can get easily, you might want to consume them. However, eggs are good for you as it is loaded with vitamins and selenium. You can consume 1 to 3 eggs a day. Of course, it helps you a lot to get a protein source for your body.
- Maintain your ideal weight as it is crucial for your body. You can get a healthier body as you do routine exercise. Or course, you will make your body fitter and suitable for your daily life.
Those are a quick glimpse of what you need to know about cholesterol; what cholesterol is, what the normal number of cholesterol is, and how you can maintain your health condition by doing a healthy lifestyle. So, you don’t have to be afraid of consuming oils from oil factory in Medan.